Ski Rental Return
Please return any rented equipment at your convenience, any time after noon in April 10. You can access the wax room (code for door is 1-3-5, top button is 1) any day and time that is convenient for you. Please make sure to do the following:
- Do NOT enter the wax room if anyone else is there. Please wait outside until the wax room is empty.
- Do NOT enter the wax room if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, or have been a close contact of anyone with COVID.
- Please use the hand sanitizer and wipes provided to sanitize your hands and wipe down all equipment.
- Please use the elastics and/or electrical tape provided to bundle your family's equipment together. Find the paper with your family's name on it, and attach this to the bundled equipment. This will allow us to identify whose equipment has been returned.
- Please make sure to lock the wax room door when you are done (turn knob)
- Please email me (and cc firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know once you have returned the equipment.
We wish everyone a safe, healthy, and active summer. Hope to see you out on the trails!